SAVE MONEY, HEADACHE & FRUSTRATION
Prevent Costly Foundation Problems Before It Starts
Save yourself from the headaches and hassle of costly foundation issues. The Texas drought and water restrictions leave your property exposed to foundation problems. Foundation issues cost a fortune, can decrease your property value and may prevent the sale of your home. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Stop problems before they start with FOUNDATION SHIELD today!
What is FOUNDATION SHIELD?
- Automatic watering system makes maintenance easy.
- Quick, professional installation takes less than 4 hours.
- Install Foundation Shield one time and forget it.
- Pre-scheduled yearly maintenance program.
- Affordable foundation protection that saves you money.
|The System||The Service|
Benefits of Foundation Shield
- Keeps soil around foundation at consistent moisture level year round.
- Conserves water, most efficient and effective method of watering.
- Tailored water output for specific conditions and landscape water needs.
- Subsurface installation, unlike soaker hoses which quickly deteriorate.
- Restoring proper soil moisture can correct foundation settlement issues.
- Annual service ensures proper seasonal watering times are maintained.
- Saves thousands of dollars by avoiding costly foundation repairs.
Let’s face it. Your foundation is important. It is the very cornerstone of one of the biggests investments of your life, your home. A home that’s on a firm foundation offers protection and shelter for your family for years to come. However, a home with shaky foundation is bound to crack, and eventually fall through.
One of the biggest concerns for home owners today, especially in the hot Texas climate, is foundation. You know what they say about houses in Texas–it either HAS foundation damage, or it WILL HAVE foundation damage. That’s a pretty sad testimony to how hot and dry it gets here in the Southwest–not to mention the water rationing inherent to most major cities today. In many highly-populated areas, home owners can only water the yard one time per week! That’s hardly enough moisture to keep your foundation safe. Read on to find out more…
WARNING! Foundation Issues | Foundation Problems Dallas
Texas is enduring a severe long-term drought that has the potential to wreck the foundation of our homes if we’re not careful to prevent damage.